About Suffolk Jobs Direct
Welcome to Suffolk Jobs Direct (SJD). We are the place for advertising in Suffolk. We specialise in working with:
- local authorities
- the education sector
- not-for-profit organisations.
Advertising with us, your job will benefit from:
- >1.5 million visits in 2018
- 200+ live jobs on average per week
- 70,000 unique visitors per month (average)
- 22,000 active registered job seekers
- 4,500+ job seekers signed up for email alerts.
SJD is run by Suffolk Advertising. We have been Suffolk County Council's advertising agency for over twenty five years. We also have over twenty years' experience working with other organisations.
We are a helpful and friendly team working hard to save you money. We will ensure you get a good response from suitable candidates to your job adverts.
£75 - Standard Package
Our Standard Package includes:
- basic listing up to 28 days, with your company logo
- up to 5 attachments* (e.g. job description, application form)
- email alerts to registered candidates
- formatting and proofreading advice
- basic social media shares on Facebook and Twitter.
Schools and academies will also get NQT roles uploaded onto our NQT site free of charge.
£200 - Enhanced Package
Our Enhanced Package listing is ideal for harder to fill roles. It includes everything from the Standard Package plus:
- a boosted social media post to target applications
- bespoke, in-house graphic design for your targeted post
- an ad refresh mid-post so it remains near the top of the search results.
£325 - Premium Package
Our Premium Package is ideal for campaigns that need the greatest exposure for your vacancy. As well as everything from the Standard and Enhanced Packages, it includes:
- a customised social media campaign and analysis
- extended listing for up to 60 days
- Featured Job or Job of the Week upgrade on our homepage (subject to availability)
- a priority upload guaranteed by close of business the next working day.
Our homepage receives over 70,000 unique visits per month providing you with greatest possible impact for your role.
* There is a £10 surcharge for each additional attachment. Note - the contents of compressed files count as individual attachments.
£200 - Run of Site
Non-vacancy specific. Ideal for new schemes, courses or general advertising; £200 per button. Appears with a custom designed graphic on all pages with a link back to your own website. Maximum duration of 4 weeks.
Press and other website advertising
If you use us to advertise in the press and the cost is more than £150, we will include a Standard SJD listing free of charge. This is on the basis that the advert copy is the same for both the press advert and website advert. For press ads under £150, or if you want different copy for both press and website, the SJD Package charge will still apply. For bookings on other websites we charge £25 per vacancy. Alternatively, contact us to discuss discounts available with our Jobs Board Bundle.
Advertising more than one job in a single listing
Costs are per job advertised. Each job role is a single listing however, we can specify if multiple posts are available. If you are unsure, consider whether the job description and the salary are the same for each role. If they are, we will probably be able to include them on a single advert thereby saving you the cost of additional listings.
We aim to be as fair as possible with any advert cancellation. We cannot usually cancel adverts booked on your behalf in the press or on other websites once the booking deadline has passed. For SJD, if you have received a preview of your advert, or if it is live, you will be subject to the full package charge. We will not charge for cancellations made before we send a preview.
Who can advertise on our website
For details of who can advertise on the website please see our Terms of Service.
General enquiries: (01473) 265442, Finance enquiries: (01473) 260758.
Constantine House, 5 Constantine Road, Ipswich, Suffolk IP1 2DH
Suffolk County Council: email@example.com
All other organisations: firstname.lastname@example.org