Advertising information for schools
Advertising is expensive and the Suffolk Advertising team are here to help you. We can place your teaching, non-teaching and event adverts in the press (local and national) and on websites at cost effective rates.
The documents below will help guide you through the process.
You have the option to add a job description and other related documents to a web listing. Send these, along with the relevant Advertising Request Form, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will need to approve the advert, but we will do the rest for you!
1. Advertising Request Form (LA)
2. Advertising Request Form (Academy / Free / Independent)
3. How the advertising process works - a quick guide
4. Suffolk Jobs Direct website costs
5. Examples of advert text
6. Creative recruitment advert examples and open day adverts
For further information or advice, please contact us on (01473) 265442 or email: email@example.com
Please note: During busy periods adverts sent to us for Suffolk Jobs Direct only may take up to 5 working days to appear on the site. As always, we will strive to get your adverts placed as soon as possible. Please contact us if you have any queries.