Help to find work and training
No matter where you find yourself in your job search, there's support available to help you.
Who provides this support
Futures For You deliver the National Careers Service work in East Midlands and East of England.
Professional Careers Advisers provide free up to date, impartial information and advice to help you move on in work and life.
Who can access this support
This support is available to everyone, no matter if you're in a job already and looking to move, have just been made redundant, been furloughed, lost your job for other reasons, or have been out of work for some time.
The support provided will give you the self-confidence, motivation and skills to help you achieve your goals.
What help you can receive
- a review your current situation and identify your skills
- identify any training needs
- understand effective job search methods
- find a course to get new skills and qualifications
- develop your CV and interview skills
- get matched to available jobs.
How to book an appointment
Contact Futures for You, by either:
- clicking on this hyperlink and emailing National Careers Service
- calling 08009179419.