- Gorseland Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 March 2019 12:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Are you a qualified primary teacher who has a real passion to inspire young learners in an 'Outstanding' setting?
We are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic teacher to join our team.
You will have:
- high expectations of every child achieving his or her full potential
- a proven track record of good and outstanding teaching
- a growth mind-set and a willingness to try something new
- great interpersonal and communication skills
- a clear understanding of the curriculum you teach and the creativity to provide inspiring and enriching learning opportunities
- a passion and commitment to each and every child.
We can offer:
- well behaved and highly motivated pupils
- a caring and friendly school
- a supportive staff team committed to working together to achieve high standards
- a commitment to teacher wellbeing
- opportunities for your career to grow and develop.
Gorseland Primary School is an 'Outstanding' school (Ofsted, December 2017) in the Kesgrave / Martlesham area.
Visits are warmly welcomed, please contact Elizabeth Leonard on (01473) 623790 to arrange an appointment.
Find out more about the school on our website: www.gorseland.net
Application forms should be returned to Elizabeth Leonard via email: email@example.com or posted directly to the school.
Interview date: 27 March 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.