- Rose Hill Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 27 April 2021 10:00 AM
- MPR plus TLR (£4,782).
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team.
From September 2021, we require a highly motivated, creative and enthusiastic Phase Leader, and classroom teacher to join our lower KS2 team.
We are looking for a nurturing and positive individual who:
- has a sound knowledge of safeguarding and your roles and responsibilities linked to safeguarding
- is a creative, and motivated teacher focused on raising standards and developing their potential
- has a strong knowledge and understanding of the primary curriculum
- is positive, enthusiastic, ‘can do’ attitude
- high expectations of themselves and others
- a willingness and drive to develop within the role
- the ability to work co-operatively and effectively in a variety of teams.
- has the skills to build and lead strong relationships with their team.
We can offer:
- a welcoming, friendly and supportive staff team, dedicated to raising standards
- happy, enthusiastic pupils who are eager to learn
- a team of staff and governors who are passionate and committed to our school being the best it can be.
- an ethos dedicated to support and bespoke training tailored to your professional needs
For further information and discussion regarding the post contact us on (01473) 727552 or email: email@example.com
Application packs are available from the Trust website: www.gcetrust.org.uk or by phoning the HR office on 01473 277250. CVs are not accepted.
Interview date: 4 May 2021.
‘The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment’