- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Landmark House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 26 June 2019 01:00 PM
An opportunity has arisen to join our busy Business and Finance Team working within Adult Community Services.
We are seeking an organised, motivated and enthusiastic individual with excellent IT skills. This is an ideal opportunity for those wanting to gain experience in the public sector and learn a variety of financial and administrative skills.
Your duties will include:
- dealing with enquiries by telephone, email and in writing from members of the public, staff and other organisations
- updating computerised records
- processing payments
- dealing with incoming and outgoing mail.
- be enthusiastic, focused and motivated to take on this challenging role
- work in a mobile and flexible way promoting Suffolk County Council's policies.
In return we offer:
- generous annual leave entitlements and high street discount scheme
- valuable work based skills from day one
- multiple training courses and development opportunities to add to your CV.
For an informal discussion please contact Jane Thurkettle on (01473) 263179 or 07860 831759.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.