- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Landmark House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £20,903 pro rata
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 01 March 2021 11:30 PM
- £20,903 pro rata for part time
Fixed term for 6 months with possible extention to 12 months to cover maternity leave. Flexible working options available to support you, your work-life balance and career.
Countywide Integrated Neighbourhood Teams, Adult and Community Service (ACS).
Your opportunity to take up a brand new, unique and exciting role working across health, social care and the wider Connect community.
We recognise that our staff are our greatest resource and with you in our team, we can achieve our priority of enabling everyone to live long, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- work in a friendly and supportive environment, alongside professionals who are committed to developing the service; such as GPs, nurses, therapists, social care staff, INT managers, CCG (Clinical Commissioning Group) and NHS colleagues, and other organisations within their designated locality
- have the opportunity to be a part of a new and innovative transformation of services
- keep people well at home and maximise their independence through transforming the way we work, reducing duplication, unnecessary admissions to hospital and delivering services closer to home
- play your part in the transformation of how we work as several established INT (Integrated Neighbourhood Teams) and developing teams; through the co-ordination and streamlining of the administrative function in the Health and Social Care System.
During your time with us, we promise to encourage and support you in the development of the role and yourself.
- Flexible working arrangements available
- Relocation scheme for qualifying new employees
- Public transport discounts and season ticket loan scheme
- Tax free bikes through our cycle to work scheme
- A contributory pension scheme
- Benefits scheme that includes childcare voucher, salary sacrifice scheme
- Free 24/7 support line, providing general information, counselling and legal advice
- A wide range of staff support networks and representative bodies.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
Due to the current situation with Covid-19, we have strict limitations on staff working in our offices and most of us are being asked to work from home. If you wish to discuss how that might impact your working arrangements, please contact the recruiting manager listed at the bottom of this advert.
If you are considering applying for a secondment, please read the secondment policy and ensure you have sought permission to apply before completing your application.
Please read the Job and Person Profile for this post before applying.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.