- Children's Endeavour Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,443 - £23,024 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 21 September 2020 12:00 PM
27.5 hpw, 41 weeks per year.
The Board of Trustees wish to appoint an enthusiastic Finance / Administrative Assistant. We are looking for a highly motivated candidate to become part of the Trust Central Team. You will be responsible for the finance support functions of the organisation as well as offering administrative support to the CEO and CFO.
Children's Endeavour Trust was established in January 2019 and currently has 7 schools within the trust. This role brings with it exciting future opportunities for career progression and development.
As Finance Assistant, you will work under the direction of the CFO taking responsibility for day to day financial inputting and procedures within the trust. You will be based at our central office at Broke Hall Primary School and will have the opportunity to work with each of our schools to support with their finance functions. Some travel to our other sites may be required.
The administrative side of the role would entail providing support to the CEO, CFO and Trustees and would include (among other tasks) updating records, policies and the website.
- be experienced in a range of administrative tasks, have knowledge of financial procedures
- have knowledge of policies and procedures relating to a school environment
- have knowledge of the requirements of schools regarding safeguarding
- have excellent knowledge of information management systems, spreadsheets and databases.
We can offer you:
- the opportunity to be part of our team, who are committed to educational excellence
- friendly and supportive staff and trustees
- a commitment to high quality professional development
- employee benefits such as wellbeing support and the bike to work scheme.
An application pack is available from the related information section.
Please return completed application forms via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 25 September 2020.
The Children's Endeavour Trust is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all our staff to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to an enhanced DBS and pre-employment checks.