- Guyton Care Homes
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 10 December 2020 01:00 PM
- £33,000 - £38,000 pa.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced, passionate and driven individual to manage our 37 bed residential home in the IP1 area of Ipswich.
We support people aged 65+. Some of whom live with dementia.
The home has been twice CQC rated as 'Good' in all areas and we are looking for someone to maintain that rating and hopefully moving the home to 'Outstanding'.
You will have:
- registered managers award Level 4 or Level 5 NVQ/QCF
- experience in elderly residential home management
- experience in leading your team by example
- excellent knowledge of CQC legislation, compliance and health and safety
- experience in auditing processes, quality development, carrying out investigations/disciplinary proceedings, safeguarding, notifications, safe recruitment processes, liaising with healthcare professionals at all levels, creating and maintaining established community links and engagement, and supporting your staff team to support our elderly residents in a person-centred way.
Together with your deputy you will have autonomy for the day to day running of the home and will be supported to really put your stamp on it!
The service director will offer full support, during the current restrictions this is remotely.
Please do not hesitate to get in touch if you would like an informal chat or to find out more about the role.
For an informal discussion only, please contact contact Vicki Wells on (01473) 240325..
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 14 December 2020.