- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- See Advert Details
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 29.6 per week
- Closing date:
- 21 January 2021 11:30 PM
£20,903 - £27,049 pro rata
Suffolk County Council are recruiting a Business Support Co-ordinator for the Suffolk Youth Justice Service, a successful service where innovation and creativity are encouraged.
We are looking for a dynamic, enthusiastic individual who has strong administrative and financial experience. You will be part of a small and supportive Business Support team and will have opportunities to develop your professional skills.
- provide business support for the Joint Head of Service postholders including diary management, making appointments, arranging and preparing for meetings and taking minutes
- carry out day to day management of specific processes carried out in service area including administrative, financial, IT and HR processes
- draft internal and external communications for a range of audiences
- comply with information handling procedures (including information legislation such as the Data Protection Act and Freedom of Information Act)
- assist in the preparation of annual budgets and the completion of financial, administrative and legislative returns to internal and external customers
- plan, prioritise and monitor work for self and others.
- provide support to projects as defined by a Manager. This may involve research and investigative work as well as providing general administrative support such as taking action notes, arranging meetings, monitoring plans and flagging issues.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
For an informal discussion please contact Andrew Johns on (01473) 260110 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.