- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £18,426 pro rata
- Job term:
- Part Time
- 14.8 per week
- Closing date:
- 20 September 2019 11:30 PM
We are seeking an organised, motivated and enthusiastic individual to join our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) Family Services Team.
- provide administrative support to the team to ensure the effective delivery of our services
- have strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- be an efficient user of IT and software packages
- use databases for accurate reporting and generating correspondence
- have strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise work to ensure deadlines are met
- manage incoming telephone calls and emails on behalf of colleagues to ensure timely responses.
You will work as part of a busy proactive team to support Suffolk's children, young people and their families.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Hayley Mason on (01473) 264964.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 26 September 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.