- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Endeavour House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 28 January 2020 11:30 PM
Fixed term for one year.
You will be working as part of the Localities and Partnerships Team within the Public Health Directorate.
You will have a varied role supporting colleagues working on topics including partnership activities, community safety, interpreting and translation and refugee resettlement.
Your contribution to the team will involve the ability to:
- gather data from external organisations and prepare reports
- compile newsletters, update websites and directories
- use accurate numeracy skills to undertake tasks using financial and other data
- use good communication skills both verbally and in writing
- arrange and support meetings and events
- work well under pressure and with an attention to detail
- be flexible, effective and efficient at managing your time across several work areas.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
For an informal discussion only please contact Jo Clements on (01473) 265718 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
Interview date: 11 February 2020.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.