- Home-Start Mid & West Suffolk
- Place of work:
- See advert details
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 17 January 2021 01:00 PM
- £18,562 pro rata plus contributory pension scheme.
- 30 hpw
- Currently home based working
We are a voluntary organisation committed to promoting the welfare of families with young children.We require a Scheme Support Assistant to provide administrative support within our Home-Start and to provide a focus on the volunteer recruiting and onboarding processes.
- want to be part of a team and to support families
- be good with people, the public, families, volunteers and colleagues
- be able to create order out of chaos
- be a trouble shooting detective with a keen eye for detail
- have great IT skills and be familiar with social media and websites
- be patient and supportive, maybe able to coach or train others.
There will be some occasional travel to other locations involved.
You will be subject to a standard DBS check. Home-Start is committed to equal opportunities and to safer recruitment practice as part of safeguarding and protecting children and vulnerable adults.
For an application pack please visit: www.homestartmidandwestsuffolk.org.uk
CVs alone cannot be accepted.
Applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Home-Start Mid & West Suffolk registered charity no. 1127760.
A company limited by guarantee registered in England & Wales no. 6674059. Registered office: 20 Broad Street, Eye, Suffolk IP23 7AF