- Norfolk and Suffolk Constabulary
- Place of work:
- See Advert Details
- Salary details:
- £23,361 - £26,433 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 18 October 2019 01:00 PM
37 hpw on a rotating shift pattern (days, nights, weekend and bank holiday working) for which appropriate allowances will be paid. Consideration will be given to whether the post can be delivered on either a part time or job share basis, in line with the organisational requirements of this role.
Fixed term until 31 March 2021.
Applications are invited for the above post in the Athena Investigations Management Hub based at OCC, Wymondham or PHQ, Martlesham.
You will be required to ensure the quality of recording and investigation of crime and incidents which are maintained at all times for Norfolk and Suffolk Constabularies as part of the Joint Athena Investigations Management Hub (IMU).
It is essential that you meet the following criteria:
- Good keyboard skills
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and databases
- Demonstrate effective communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to liaise with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrate an understanding of crime recording procedures
- Demonstrate an understanding of crime investigation procedures and techniques
- Proven ability to work as part of a team.
It is desirable that you meet the following criteria:
- Demonstrate effective problem-solving skills
- Knowledge of force Criminal Intelligence Section (CIS), Storm and Forensic Intelligence systems
- Demonstrate a working knowledge of the National Crime Recording Standards and Home Office Counting Rules.
The recruitment criteria for all posts are subject to reasonable adjustment in line with the Equality Act 2010.
* plus shift and weekend enhancements which equates to £31,169 pa pro rata. This can rise incrementally to £35,267 pa pro rata following progression through the Band. The role also includes 24 days paid leave pro rata, increasing to 29 days after 5 years employment.
For more information and an application, please visit our website: www.norfolk.police.uk
Please return completed applications by email to: email@example.com