- Riverwalk School
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2020 01:00 PM
- £18,933 - £21,748 pro rata (16,070 - £18,460 pa)
- Monday – Thursday, 8.30am – 4.30pm, Friday 8.30am – 4pm.
- 37 hpw (term time only plus 5 PD Days).
These are both full time positions, on this occasion part time will not be considered.
We are looking to appoint two Administrative Assistants to be part of a growing team in a busy school office. We are looking for organised individuals, with great communication skills, good attention to detail and the ability to manage tasks delegated by multiple people in the team. Riverwalk School is an expanding and developing provision within the Believe, Engage, Succeed Trust.
To join this team you will need:
- to develop positive and constructive relationships with staff, parents and other professionals
- the ability to build excellent working relationships with SEND pupils with a focus on nurture
- to be enthusiastic, creative as well as resilient with a significant sense of fun.
- an open mind to grow and develop with the school.
For further details, please visit the Riverwalk website, www.riverwalk.suffolk.sch.uk and follow the links to the job description, application form and privacy notice concerning job applicants.
Interview date: 8 December 2020.
If applicants have not heard from the School by Tuesday 3rd December, they should assume that they have been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Riverwalk School safeguards and promotes the welfare of students and requires all staff and visitors to share this commitment. An enhanced DBS check is required for all successful applicants.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.