- Waveney Valley Academies Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £6,503 - £6,766 pa*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 09:00 AM
15 hpw, 40 weeks per year.
Waveney Valley Academies Trust is based in Loddon, Norfolk. The trust currently comprises three secondary schools and three primary schools within Norfolk and Suffolk.
Due to the continued expansion of our trust, we are recruiting a Finance Assistant to work within the central trust office in Loddon.
Reporting to the Finance Manager, you will be responsible for:
- purchase order processing
- petty cash transactions
- general financial data input
- filing and record keeping.
You will be:
- accurate and organised
- able to communicate effectively
- able to demonstrate good levels of numeracy and literacy
- punctual and reliable.
* £18,426 - £19,171 pro rata
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: email@example.com or posted to: Dynah Baller, HR Manager, Waveney Valley Academies Trust, Loddon Business Park, Little Money Road, Loddon NR14 6JD.
Interview date: 28 February 2020.
WVAT is committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.