- Waveney Valley Academies Trust
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £17,409 - £19,811 pa
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 24 February 2020 09:00 AM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year.
Fixed term until 31 December 2020.
Waveney Valley Academies Trust is based in Loddon, Norfolk. The trust currently comprises three secondary schools and three primary schools within Norfolk and Suffolk.
Due to the continued expansion of our trust, we are recruiting a Human Resources Officer to work within the central trust office in Loddon.
Reporting to the Human Resources Manager, the Human Resources Officer will work in areas including the management of:
- safer staff recruitment
- staff contracts
- HR procedures
- HR record keeping.
You will be:
- extremely organised and accurate
- an effective communicator at all levels
- able to demonstrate high levels of numeracy, literacy and confidentiality
- punctual, flexible and reliable
- prepared to work across multiple sites, preferably with your own transport.
* £25,295 - £28,785 pro rata
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
Completed applications should be returned via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or posted to: Dynah Baller, HR Manager, Waveney Valley Academies Trust, Loddon Business Park, Little Money Road, Loddon NR14 6JD.
Interview date: 28 February 2020.
WVAT is committed to safeguarding children and all posts are subject to an enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.