- Orwell Housing Association Ltd
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 26 November 2020 01:00 PM
- £5,668 - £5,967 pa (£16,777 - £17,660 pro rata)
- 12.5 hpw, Monday – Friday.
- Ipswich – Crane Hill Lodge
- Ref: IP145
Are you a conscientious individual with high standards? Do you have the dedication to deliver exceptional cleanliness in the current climate?
We are looking for a considerate and conscientious individual to join our Orwell Cleaning Team. The role purpose is to undertake all cleaning tasks in the occupied areas of the building including corridors, stairways, sanitary accommodation, kitchens, offices and meeting areas.
As part of this role you will:
- clean in accordance with agreed schedules, which cover daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly tasks
- be responsible for monitoring stock of cleaning materials and re-ordering when required, ensuring adequate stock levels are maintained
- be responsible for keeping storage facilities tidy and locked when not in use
- be responsible for the regular cleaning of washing machine and dishwasher filters
- be responsible for the regular cleaning of kitchen extractor fans
- be responsible for reporting any items which are becoming worn or damaged and needing replacement
At Orwell Housing, presentation is everything, so you’ll need to use your organisational and prioritising skills to manage your time carefully. You will also need good communication skills to ensure any issues are resolved or reported appropriately.
You will ideally have knowledge of health and safety legislations such as COSHH.
What’s in it for you?
- 22 – 26 days annual leave per year, plus bank holidays (pro rata)
- Agile working
- Bonus and referral scheme
- great training programme
- work with a silver accredited Investors in People and Best Companies listed organisation.
If you have the passion to deliver first rate cleaning services and the drive to make a difference get in touch today!
For further information on Orwell Housing Association please visit our website: www.orwell-housing.co.uk
To apply, please visit: www.orwell-housing.co.uk/work-with-us
Or email your CV and supporting statement to: email@example.com
Interview date: 4 December 2020.