- Suffolk Independent Living
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- £10 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 07 February 2020 01:00 PM
6 hpw, 10am - midday, Monday, Wednesday and Friday.
Lady living with husband, cat and two very large dogs is looking for someone that can come in and take on domestic tasks that are difficult from a wheelchair.
You must be large dog friendly - two Newfoundland's (one is a one year old and thinks it's still a puppy).
This is an interesting opportunity to use your own interests and skills to influence the companionship part of the role.
- Domestic cleaning
- Domestic tiding
- Respectful of dog training needs
- Occasion light personal care (dressing and nail painting etc.)
- Inspirational activities using your skills.
- Attention to detail
- Self-direction of tasks
- Friendly and happy disposition
- Prepared to work in a smokers home
- Driving license desirable, but not essential
- Interest or skills such as gardening, DIY, crafts, music, etc.
Personal specification (Essential):
- Confident with large dogs and respect the training that is in place for them
- Confident and able to self-direct their own tasks without prompting
- Someone who is trustworthy and respects my confidentiality
- Able to follow instructions when required.
Personal specification (Desirable):
- Lives locally to my home
- Similar interests to me
- Good attention to detail in their work role
- Someone who has access to their own car.
Summary terms and conditions:
- You will be reimbursed for any agreed expenses incurred as part of the role
- The annual holiday entitlement for this position will be equivalent to the work I would normally expect to be done during 5.6 consecutive weeks.
To get a copy of the full job description and an application form for this position, please call (01473) 603876 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org quoting SILREF: 4385.