- Thurleston Residential Home
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 29 April 2019 01:00 PM
21 - 30 hpw, but you should be flexible to meet the needs of the home. 7am - 2pm.
We are recruiting an experienced cook/chef to head up our kitchen team for our 37 bed elderly residential home in Ipswich.
- have experience in preparing nutritious meals from scratch
- have experience in devising menus suitable for all dietary requirements, soft food, vegan, diabetes etc.
- have experience in stock ordering, control, rotation and completing relevant paperwork
- hold a minimum level 2 relevant food safety qualification.
This post will include some weekend working and bank holidays.
In return we offer competitive rates of pay with enhancements for bank holiday working.
We are a very friendly team and will support you with your personal development and progression.
Please call Vicki or Rachel for an application pack, or informal chat. Tel: (01473) 240325.
Please note due to the nature of the role, which will involve working with vulnerable adults the successful candidate will be subject to a DBS check and referencing.