- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 26 January 2020 11:30 PM
You will lead our in-house Advertising Team who provide a range of effective, professional, cost effective and innovative recruitment advertising solutions for Suffolk County Council and a wide variety of external customers including schools, academies, local authorities and charitable or not-for-profit organisations.
You will be directly accountable for:
- negotiating advertisement purchasing across all media
- the successful delivery of a range of advertising solutions across print, radio, bus, recruitment websites, job boards and social media including creative / graphic design
- the council's own job board and applicant tracking system including all maintenance, upgrades and system developments, growing its userbase for both applicants and organisations and to ensure it is robust and fit for purpose as a platform for managing all internal recruitment activity.
You will have:
- a positive, flexible and proactive approach
- the ability to lead a successful team
- excellent interpersonal skills to build and maintain relations with senior managers, external clients, customers and candidates.
Advertising / recruitment experience gained in the public sector and / or an in-house environment would be desirable. It is essential you have good IT skills and will challenge existing processes and approaches, to ensure we attract and recruit the right people to the right roles every single time.
This is a great opportunity to work in a dynamic, rewarding environment where you can make a difference to candidates, customers, your team and the people of Suffolk.
If you would like an informal discussion about the role, please contact Tim Jermyn on (01473) 260336.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.