- Buttercups Children's Nursery
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 30 April 2021 01:00 PM
- Hours/days to be agreed at interview.
- Required as soon as possible.
Buttercups Children’s Nursery is looking for an Early Years Practitioner to be available and flexible to work all year round, Monday to Friday in our preschool room. Hours to be discussed at interview.
Day to day duties include:
- Caring for children aged 2 to 5 years.
- Planning activities to meet individual children’s needs.
- Being a key person for a group of children
- Setting up and tidying up room
- Being responsible for contributing to children’s learning journeys and writing children’s reports via tapestry.
- Must hold a level 3 or above childcare qualification.
- Experience of working with children is preferable.
- Able to work well within a team
- Friendly, reliable, and flexible attitude
- Able to communicate well with peers, children’s parents, and other professionals.
- Good interpersonal skills
To apply, please send an email requesting an application form to Victoria Bobby and Alice Ruscoe, Nursery Managers, on: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your completed application form with a covering letter and CV to the above email address.
Applicants will be shortlisted and if successful invited to interview.
Enhanced DBS checks and 2 references prior to the start date will be undertaken on successful applicants.
Buttercups Children’s Nursery is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and applicants must be willing to undergo child protection screening appropriate to the job, including checks with past employers and an enhanced Disclosure via the Disclosure and Barring Service.