- Chelmondiston Playgroup
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.25 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 31 October 2019 01:00 PM
4 - 13 hpw, with the likelihood that this will increase as more children enrol at the playgroup. Term time only (5.6 weeks per year holiday included).
There is a position available at Chelmondiston Playgroup to join our small and very experienced team. We are set in a beautiful village location just 5 minutes from Ipswich with exceptional facilities and outside areas. Our setting is open 38 weeks per year (term time only) and currently offers places to children aged 18 months - 5 years.
You will need to have:
- a level 3 or above qualification
- experience in working in settings or during your training course
- the ability to work as part of a team and use initiative
- the ability to be flexible as part of a small team
- a willingness to attend further training
- a positive attitude with good communication skills
- experience working directly with children and their parents for the best outcomes
- the ability to promote positive social and emotional behaviour, attitudes and independence
- an understanding of the EYFS, Ofsted and safeguarding.
Visits to the setting are welcomed.
For further information, to arrange a visit or for an application pack, please call Lavinia Dzundza, Manager on (01473) 780948 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application to the playgroup via email: email@example.com