- Cygnets Childcare
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 03 January 2018 01:00 PM
30 hpw between the hours of 8am - 6pm, term time only. You must be flexible.
Following the internal appointment of a new Manager, Cygnets now requires an Early Years Practitioner. Cygnets Childcare is a very successful childcare setting, judged 'Outstanding' by Ofsted.
Based on the site of Great Whelnetham Primary School near Bury St Edmunds, Cygnets offers educare for children aged 2 years, 9 months - 11 years, including before and after school care from 8am - 6pm during term time only.
- hold a minimum level 3 childcare qualification
- have relevant experience of working in a childcare setting
- be flexible on working hours
- have a commitment to young children and families
- ideally hold statutory certificates in first aid, food hygiene and safeguarding
- have a friendly disposition.
For more information about Cygnets, please see our website: www.cygnetschildcare.co.uk
For further details and enquiries on the role please contact Carolyn Stokes on (01284) 386220.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please email your CV and application form to: email@example.com
Cygnets (Whelnetham) Registered Charity No: 1107009