- Highfield Nursery School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.27 ph
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 19 June 2019 01:00 PM
37.5 hpw, Monday - Friday, hours between 8am - 6pm, term time only.
Highfield Children's Centre Limited is a director led company. We have two Early Years provisions within West Ipswich, Early Years @ Highfield and Sunbeam Pre-School. We offer high quality care and education to children aged 2-5 years.
We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic Early Years Educator who has a great imagination, lots of energy and a passion for supporting children's learning and development.
You must have:
- a relevant Level 3 childcare qualification
- knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage curriculum and an understanding of providing high quality childcare and education, incorporating the Early Years Foundation Stage principles
- experience of working with children 2 years to 5 years
- experience of working with children and families
- knowledge of OFSTED requirements
- the ability to role model outstanding early years practice
- an awareness and understanding of diversity and equality.
The role includes being a Keyperson to a small group of children ensuring their learning and development is supported and extended. You will have the responsibility to complete planning and learning journeys.
Visits to the school are welcomed and can be arranged by contacting the setting on: (01473) 462386.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Completed application forms should be returned to the Sunbeam, Marlow Road, Ipswich IP1 5JN or via email to: email@example.com
Interview date: 26 June 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of all children. All staff must share this commitment. An enhanced DBS and annual safeguarding audit is required for this post.