- Meadow Brook Playcare
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £7.70 - £8.21 ph*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 23 November 2019 01:00 PM
40 hpw, 50 weeks per year.
We are looking for an experienced Practitioner to join our team due to an ever-increasing volume of children.
As an Early Years Practitioner, you will work as part of a team to ensure the children are given the best possible start in their Early Years.
You will have good communication skills and baby room experience, as well as having a willing attitude towards working with others.
Duties and responsibilities will include:
- Key person for a small group of children
- Developing strong bonds with the children and their families
- Completing individual observations, assessment and planning for your key group, in line with the EYFS and Development Matters
- Taking part in parent's meetings and creating strong parent partnerships to support the children and families
- Working as part of the team to discuss the needs of all children, identify individual needs and promote best practice
- Attending staff meetings and training for personal and professional development
- Being ready, willing and positive in taking part in all areas of learning and development to ensure the children are given the best possible start in their Early Years.
You will need to have the following qualifications, training and experience:
- NNEB, CACHE Level 3, NVQ Level 3 in Childcare
- Experience of working with children and babies
- Sound knowledge of the legal requirements and guidance on health and safety, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and the implications for early years' settings
- Knowledge and understanding of health and safety legislation
- Knowledge of Ofsted standards
- Excellent knowledge of the EYFS
- Excellent organisational skills
- Good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills.
You will be given ongoing support and opportunities for career development.
* wage is age dependant.
To apply in the first instance, please send your CV and cover letter for the attention of Emma Howard, Manager via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
All applicants will be required to complete an Enhanced DBS.