- Oakland Hall Day Nursery
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- From £8.20 ph
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 07 October 2020 01:00 PM
38 – 40 hpw.
We are looking for a level 3 Nursery Practitioner, with experience working with 3 months -2-year olds, to join our team.
You will be a proactive member of a staff team, who provide a safe, stimulating and inclusive environment, in which young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
You will be hands-on in the process of activity planning, child observation and development records on a regular basis and as requested by the Nursery Manager.
- have a good knowledge of EYFS
- have the ability to use your own initiative
- be able to plan and implement suitable activities and make and record clear precise observations
- have a good understanding of safeguarding
- have a commitment to working as part of a team.
- have excellent communication skills.
A level 3 qualification is required and you must have access to personal transport.
To apply, please send your CV to Hayley Thorpe, Manager at: firstname.lastname@example.org