- The Peartree Kindergarten
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £16,000 - £18,000
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 16 December 2019 01:00 PM
Due to the expansion of our nursery setting, The Peartree Kindergarten has an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Early Years Educator.
We are committed to delivering high-quality care and education and would like a passionate, enthusiastic and friendly practitioner to join our team. You will have a minimum level 3 qualification and a desire for continued professional development.
With continued success and growth over the last 18 months, we have exciting plans to further develop our setting with the incorporation of an outdoor / Forest School / exploration area. We therefore require an outstanding practitioner who will have the drive, creativity and enthusiasm to work in a dedicated team delivering high-quality education to children aged 0 - 5 years.
You will be committed and have a genuine desire to continually improve on our high standards with creative ideas for providing the best possible experiences and opportunities for our children.
- be qualified with a minimum level 3 in Early Years
- understand your responsibility to safeguard children
- provide children with a safe, secure and fun environment
- have a deep knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- be reliable, flexible and creative
- have the commitment to providing first class childcare and education
- be able to promote good practice in a professional manner
- have high expectations for the children
- be confident in liaising with parents, carers and other professionals.
- Free lunch and fruit / vegetable snacks
- Extra day off for your birthday
- 50% childcare discount
- Friendly, sociable team
- Opportunities for training and professional development
- Pension scheme
- Supportive working environment.
To apply, please send your completed application form to: email@example.com