- Thurston Pre-school
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £8.75 - £10.25 ph
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 03 January 2020 01:00 PM
15 hpw. This could increase to 25 hpw.
We are a busy setting in the large village of Thurston. We are a happy and friendly team of all ages and experience.
We are seeking a competent, caring and fun leader to work in our safe and nurturing environment. The role will be working with preschool and primary school children. You will be given training and support to be able complete necessary paperwork, adhere to safeguarding procedure and provide stimulating and enjoyable activities.
You will be working closely with other staff to help you.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring the safety of the children and staff and reporting concerns as necessary
- Maintaining attendance registers
- Managing staff and allocating roles within the provision
- Planning and organising activities for the children e.g. crafts, games, sports etc.
- Basic food preparation and hygiene
- Liaising with parents and other staff.
For further information, please get in touch with Sarah on (01359) 234993 or email: email@example.com
To apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: w/c 6 January 2020.