- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- West Suffolk House, Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 13 December 2019 11:30 PM
Fixed term / secondment for 12 months.
We are looking to appoint a highly motivated and effective team player to work alongside the Business and Finance Team within Adult and Community Services. You will report to the Area Business Manager to support the Demand Management Programme.
- have outstanding communication skills and a positive attitude to delivering a high standard of customer care
- deal with enquiries from a variety of people and manage difficult phone calls in a positive manner
- resolve complex queries and work with autonomy
- develop and implement new processes and to recognise and implement efficiencies, improvements
- work on your own initiative, able to prioritise your own workload as well as being able to multi-task in a busy team
- research and investigate
- work with competing deadlines while paying close attention to detail.
We are seeking a great team member with the right values and behaviours to ensure our workplace values are at the heart of everything we do.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but on occasions there may be a requirement for you to travel using reasonable and suitable means available to you and agreed by the authority.
As per the secondment policy, please ensure you have sought permission to apply before completing your application.
For an informal discussion only please contact Yvonne Stanford on (01284) 758505 or email: email@example.com
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.