- Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils
- Place of work:
- Creeting Road Depot, Stowmarket
- Salary details:
- £28,785 - £33,799
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 28 May 2019 01:00 PM
Working from our Depot at Creeting Road, Stowmarket, you will use your knowledge and expertise to provide full financial support to the Corporate Manager – Waste Services.
- analyse varied and complex data to manage the performance of the Waste Team
- take responsibility for the purchasing of goods and services
- make judgements and decisions around allocation of expenditure
- be responsible for inputting a range of financial data onto integra-t.
You will have experience of working in a financial management and data analysis environment and have the ability to work on your own initiative to provide accurate financial management. Alongside this, you will have excellent negotiating and listening skills and the ability to organise your own work to meet tight deadlines.
Babergh and Mid Suffolk District Councils are committed to agile and flexible working practices (subject to business need). We believe that work is something we do and not somewhere we go; we want our staff to feel enabled and empowered to fully embrace these opportunities. Based at our modern and conveniently located office accommodation, we can offer great opportunities for training and development and we will give you all the support you need. We offer flexible working options, a generous leave entitlement, access to the Suffolk Green Travel Plan, discount scheme and a pension scheme.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Oliver Faiers, Corporate Manager Waste Services on 07860 827081.