- Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £22,735 - £23,580 pa*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 30 September 2020 01:00 PM
28 hpw (0.8 FTE).
The Diocesan Board of Finance (Church of England in Suffolk) are recruiting two new, exciting roles (see also Parish Finance and Resources Advisor).
The role of the Parish Funding and Grants Advisor is to provide finance and fundraising support to parishes.
This could include guidance and input on:
- engaging the local community
- sourcing and accessing grants and funding
- fine-tuning parish funding applications
- encouraging uptake of wider stewardship initiatives (Gift Aid, Parish Giving Scheme, Legacies).
* £28,419 - £29,475 FTE
For an informal conversation please contact Lee Jukes, Parish Finance and Resources Manager on (01473) 298551 to find out about the wide- ranging opportunities this rewarding role in the Diocesan team offers.
For an application form, job description and further details, please see our website: www.cofesuffolk.org/about-us/vacancies
Interview date: 23 October 2020.