- Debenham High School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £14,855 - £15,839 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 29 April 2019 01:00 PM
30 hpw, 39 weeks per year (term time + 1 week), from September 2019.
Fixed term for one year until 31 August 2020.
Mid Suffolk Teaching School Alliance wish to appoint graduates who are looking for experience in education in order to make a successful application for further training e.g. teachers or educational psychologists.
Placements are available across a number of Secondary Schools in the Mid-Suffolk Area, placements include: Debenham High School, Farlingaye High School or Kesgrave High School.
We will provide:
- experience of working with young people in outstanding educational settings supporting learning
- opportunities for working in activities beyond the curriculum that broaden skills and enrich experience.
You will need:
- a good degree level qualification
- a commitment to working with young people and future career aspirations
- an ability to use your initiative.
* Actual £10,223 - £10,900.
For further information, please contact Steph Smart on: firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.