- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Constantine House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 01 July 2019 01:00 PM
Fixed term/secondment for 9 months.
We need someone to help find the right person for the job first time, could this be you?
Working as part of the Recruitment Team, you will be responsible for supporting Suffolk County Council hiring managers through the recruitment process, providing expert advice and a portfolio of recruitment solutions to ensure the organisation achieves the best hire possible.
- deliver a professional service to customers by providing effective recruitment solutions including ‘hard to fill’ roles
- prioritise workloads in a fast-paced environment and within changing deadlines
- advise managers on recruitment approaches including talent acquisition, selection methods, employer branding and use of social media
- analyse data in order to improve performance
- support staff who are seeking redeployment through skills assessments.
Excellent social skills are required to create and maintain relationships with managers and external clients.
Recruitment experience gained in an in-house recruitment environment would be desirable; excellent IT skills and the ability to work proactively and flexibly to achieve deadlines are also required.
For an informal discussion please contact Jack Barber on (01473) 260218.
If you are considering applying for a secondment, please read the secondment policy and ensure you have sought permission to apply before completing your application.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.