- L'Arche Ipswich
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £25,192 pa
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing date:
- 10 February 2020 09:00 AM
L'Arche Ipswich is a community of people with and without learning disabilities as well as a professional support and care provider.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, reflective and resourceful person with an ability to lead effective recruitment initiatives as well as organise and perform the day-to-day HR administration. You will also oversee training and development within the Ipswich community.
The role involves:
- working closely with the leadership team to make effective decisions
- overseeing all recruitment-related tasks
- providing general HR advice to those in the community
- providing HR-related support to the assistants, leaders and co-ordinators
- ensuring HR admin is carried out effectively such as sending payroll each month, approving and recording holiday, recording all visa information for workers outside of the UK, etc.
- speaking with applicants and volunteers and welcoming them into the community
- carrying out part of the induction for assistants as well as overseeing and coordinating training for all assistants
- supporting volunteers and accompaniers.
A driving license would be beneficial but not essential.
What we offer:
- Flexible working times
- As we are a community, you will be welcome at events
- 33 days paid holidays pro rata (including bank holidays)
- Handover, training and induction given on commencement in post.
If interested, please send your CV and covering letter via email to: email@example.com
The successful applicants will be subject to 3 references and a fully enhanced DBS. Confirmation in post is also dependent on successful completion of the probationary period and all required training.