- University of Suffolk
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing date:
- 07 December 2020 01:00 PM
- £23,754 - £26,715 pa
- Ref: 026
This is a role to support the teaching, learning and assessment practice on the BA (Hons) Digital Film Production degree within the School of EAST.
This includes being responsible for:
- the maintenance and upkeep of the Digital Film Production (DFP) facilities and equipment
- providing technical support to students and staff; demonstrating equipment to and inducting students on DFP kit and facilities and software.
We are looking for someone who has in-depth knowledge of digital media, moving image and audio technologies, and their associated software, workflows, and processes.
- have experience working in one or more of the following fields: video production, post-production, sound recording, audio post-production
- have experience of practical filmmaking at all stages of production, as well as a strong understanding of digital audio production. Experience in emerging technologies, such as VR/AR and interactive media would be a plus
- be proactive and highly motivated to solve problems and support students and staff in order to augment student experience and recruitment at the University of Suffolk.
For further details and to apply, please go to: https://www.uos.ac.uk/content/work-university-suffolk