- WS Training Limited
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing date:
- 28 September 2020 01:00 PM
An opportunity has arisen at WS Training for a Health and Social Care Level 5 Tutor / Assessor to join our busy Vocational Learning Team.
Please see attached job description / person specification outlining the key responsibilities, requirements for this role. You will be responsible for the quality of delivery in work-based apprenticeships and will plan and carry out delivery and assessment against National Occupational Standards, ensuring timely achievement of qualifications.
- occupational competence to deliver to level 5
- recent experience within apprenticeship standards delivery
- knowledge of assessment practice, market / industry and commercial / business awareness
- outstanding communication, planning / organisation, and people management skills
- be flexible, self-motivated, and approachable
- Level 3 certificate in assessing vocational achievement or equivalent
- Level 4 internal quality assurance qualification
- a minimum of a Level 3 teaching qualification
- minimum of level 2 functional skills or equivalent in mathematic, ICT and English
- robust knowledge of safeguarding, prevent and equality and diversity.
Completed application forms can be returned to: HR_recruitment@wstraining.co.uk
Candidates who have been selected for interview will be contacted by a member of the recruitment panel via email. If you do not hear from us then please assume that you have not been shortlisted on this occasion.
WS Training is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of young people and expects all staff to share this commitment. As part of our on-going commitment to Equality and Diversity, WS Training guarantee to short list all applicants from all ethnic groups, including ethnic minority groups, who meet the essential criteria and all applicants with a disability who meet the essential criteria. All appointments are subject to Disclosure & Barring Service (DBS) check.