- Suffolk Libraries
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- £20,495 pro rata*
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Closing date:
- 08 May 2019 01:00 PM
60 hours per fortnight, on a 2-week rota:
Week 1: Tuesday and Wednesday 9.15am - 5.45pm, Friday 9.15am - 6.15pm.
Week 2: Monday 9am - 5pm, Tuesday and Wednesday 9.15am - 5.45pm, Friday 9.15am - 6.15pm, Saturday 9.15am - 5.15pm.
Come and work for Suffolk Libraries!
Suffolk Libraries is an independent and charitable society which now runs Suffolk's library service. Our vision is to "transform lives through access to knowledge and resources, promote lifelong learning, and strengthen communities by meeting their evolving needs."
We are looking for someone who shares this vision and wants to join our team.
- be able to lead, manage and motivate a team of staff and volunteers to provide a customer focused responsive service
- have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, enjoy engaging with people and building relationships
- be proactive and able to promote innovative ideas that will make the library relevant and increase the use of the library service
- be able to support, assist and train staff and customers to access IT systems such as library computer systems and MS office
- use time at work effectively to achieve goals individually and with the team through exceptional time management and organisational skills
- be able to work effectively with The Friends of Halesworth Library, to continue to develop the support from the local community.
Please send a copy of your CV, together with a supporting statement outlining what you could bring to this position and Suffolk Libraries, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interview date: 23 May 2019.
As users of the disability confident scheme, we guarantee to interview all disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.