- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- Landmark House, Ipswich
- Salary details:
- £39,723 - £49,385*
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 per week
- Closing date:
- 20 October 2019 11:30 PM
This is an exciting opportunity to join Suffolk’s Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH).
You will join a multi-agency team that builds on the principles of good interagency collaboration, working with partner agencies such as Health, Police, Early Help, the Probation Service and Education.
Working in Suffolk MASH provides employees with an opportunity to gain knowledge of child and adult protection more quickly than other environments and the chance to contribute to decisions that make a real difference on a daily basis. The MASH is a fast paced and dynamic environment which is both rewarding but at times challenging. The work requires staff to be office based.
Core responsibilities include:
- maintaining a high standard of service to children, young people, adults at risk of abuse and their families in Suffolk
- developing and maintaining strong working relationships with partner agencies and colleagues
- contributing to the MASH team development and a shared commitment to high quality service delivery
- maintaining effective use of customer information systems and databases to ensure high-quality and accurate recording and data quality
- opportunities to develop professional expertise in multi-agency working and early intervention.
*£39,723 as a commencing salary, rising up to £49,385 (in line with the Social Work Progression Scheme).
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role, you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
For an informal discussion only, please contact Seb Smith on 07717 302241.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.