- Birchwood Primary School
- Place of work:
- Martlesham Heath
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 18 June 2019 04:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Applications from NQTs are very welcome.
The Governors and Executive Headteacher of Birchwood Primary School are seeking to appoint a Class Teacher who has the drive and determination to make a positive difference to children's learning and attainment throughout the school.
You will have high expectations of all school members and an inclusive and proactive style.
You will work as part of a team to provide outstanding learning experiences across the curriculum and beyond. In addition, we expect a commitment to our school ethos, as well as working effectively within the collaboration of Birchwood and Holbrook schools, engage with the wider community, other schools and organisations.
- have a proven track record of excellent classroom practice and have the vision, creativity and enthusiasm to provide exceptional learning opportunities for all children
- set high expectations which inspire, motivate and challenge pupils
- develop effective professional relationships with colleagues and be a great team player who can bring out the best in everyone
- be committed to the vision and values of Birchwood school
- demonstrate good subject and curriculum knowledge and an understanding of current legislation regarding safeguarding.
In return, we will offer:
- committed and supportive staff, governors and parents
- a fantastic learning environment
- the chance to work with motivated, caring children who have a love of learning
- a warm and positive environment
- a commitment to professional development opportunities.
We encourage visits to the school, to make an appointment please contact the school office on (01473) 610701.
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Please return your completed application form to the school: Valiant Road, Martlesham Heath, IP5 3SP.
Interview date: 26 June 2019.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.