- Sproughton Church of England Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR**
- Job term:
- Full or Part Time
- Closing Date
- 16 March 2020 01:00 PM
Required from September 2020 or earlier.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic, effective and high performing teacher to join our forward-thinking and learning focused school.
NQTs, experienced teachers and aspiring leaders are welcome to apply.
We can offer:
- a positive working environment where high standards and staff well-being work hand-in-hand
- a team of personable, positive and supportive colleagues
- wonderful pupils whose 'behaviour is exemplary' (Ofsted, 2019)
- very supportive parents and Governors
- further professional development opportunities as part of the Ipswich and St. Edmundsbury Multi-Academy Trust.
**additional TLR2a for English leadership (where appropriate)
- have recent experience of successful teaching at upper KS2
- be open to appropriate leadership opportunities
- be passionate and driven in facilitating excellent progress and engaging learning opportunities
- be resilient, positive and personable with a solution focused approach
- support the school's Christian ethos and 'let their light shine.'
Before making an application, we highly recommend you visit our school for a personal tour with the Headteacher. To arrange this, please contact Jane Stalham, Headteacher via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (01473) 742182.
To apply, complete the Ipswich and St Edmundsbury Multi-Academy Trust application form in the relevant information section.
Interview date: w/c 23 March 2020.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.