- Westfield Primary Academy
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 19 March 2021 09:00 AM
- MPR (£25,714 - £36,961 pa)
- Required from September 2021.
NQTS are welcome to apply.
Westfield Primary Academy is a good school committed to ensuring the very best outcomes for all of our pupils. Lifelong Learning is at the heart of everything we do. We are keen to develop confident and resilient citizens, equipped to face the opportunities that are ahead of them in the 21st Century.
We are looking for a KS2 teacher to join our committed team and support us on our journey to continued success.
You will need to:
- demonstrate a genuine passion for teaching and learning
- be able to show initiative as an individual but also work effectively as part of a wider team
- have high expectations of behaviour and attainment
- be a champion for every child, believing in success for all
- be able to embrace change and challenge
- have a clear understanding of the wider curriculum
- show proficiency in monitoring and assessment
- have excellent interpersonal and organisational skills.
In return we can offer you:
- a friendly and welcoming team
- a voice in our whole school development plans
- a wide range of expertise and experience
- opportunities to share your strengths and learn with others
- a school that believes in continuing professional development
- supportive and caring Senior Leaders and Governors
- excellent CPD opportunities as part of the Unity Schools partnership.
You are very welcome to call the Headteacher, Toni Kittle on (01440) 761697 or email: email@example.com to find out more about the role and next steps.
To apply, please visit candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/128689SJD
If you are a current employee of Unity Schools Partnership, please use the following link to apply https://candidate.unitysp-careers.co.uk/128689INT
Closing date: 9am, 19 March 2021
Unity Schools Partnership is committed to safer recruitment, equal opportunities, safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service check will be required.
Unity Schools Partnership, welcoming diversity.