- Worlingworth CEVC Primary School
- Place of work:
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- Fixed Term
- Closing Date
- 23 April 2021 01:00 PM
- Fixed term from 1 September 2021 - 31st August 2022, with the possibility of becoming permanent
- NQTs are welcome to apply
We are looking for a teacher to join our growing school as part of our KS2 team.
We received our second 'Outstanding' Ofsted judgement in June 2019 and are not a school that sits on our laurels.
This post is suitable for NQTs although experienced teachers who could lead a subject are encouraged to apply.
Our school motto is Cherish All, Achieve Together and this encompasses all that we do. We expect high standards of behaviour from the pupils; and the staff are determined to provide high quality teaching and learning opportunities for all pupils.
We are looking for an outstanding classroom practitioner with:
- outstanding classroom skills with secure knowledge of KS2
- high expectations of children and a proven commitment to continuing high standards
- proven skills of organisation, leadership and flexibility
- the ability to support, lead and inspire colleagues by example
- excellent interpersonal skills and ability to work as a team
- a commitment to the church ethos of the school.
The ability to lead a curriculum subject would be an advantage (on completion of NQT year, if appropriate)
We can offer you:
- a strong commitment to your professional development
- friendly, hardworking staff and children
- committed governors
- excellent parental support and strong community links
- an opportunity to join a caring team who work together
- the chance to play a key role in the re-design and implementation of our exciting and innovative curriculum.
For more information or to arrange a conversation with Victoria Gascoyne-Cecil (Headteacher) or Sophie Savage (Head of School) please contact us on (01728) 628397.
An application pack is available to download from the related information section.
A completed application form and covering letter should be returned to Victoria Gascoyne-Cecil via email: firstname.lastname@example.org or sent to the school at Shop Street, Worlingworth, Woodbridge IP13 7HX.
Closing date: 23 April 2021
Interview date: w/c 3 May 2021.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.