- Tilian Partnership
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 24 April 2019 05:00 PM
Required from September 2019.
Are you a teacher who is able to bring learning alive for Key Stage 2 pupils?
We encourage applications from teachers of all experience levels including NQTs or teachers in their first years of teaching.
We are looking for a high-quality teacher who:
- is excited by teaching and strives to make learning fun and challenging
- has a secure knowledge of how to cater for all educational needs in their class
- is dedicated
- is reflective on their practice and be willing to learn from others as well as to model good practice across the school
- has a secure knowledge of the curriculum and high expectations of progress, achievement and behaviour
- is a good team member and will fit in well with our hard-working team (essential).
The Tilian Partnership has seven small village primary schools situated between Bury St Edmunds, Diss and Stowmarket.
The expected age range for this teaching role is likely to be lower KS2 but this is yet to be confirmed.
Working within the Tilian Partnership Trust offers you access to high quality professional development as part of Primary East, the local teaching alliance and opportunities to work with other local schools and practitioners.
For NQTs we also offer experienced and highly effective mentors as well as regular training sessions as part of our NQT programme.
If you would like to arrange a visit, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
An application pack can be downloaded from the information section together with a copy of Recruitment and Induction Policy and Safeguarding Policy which all candidates must read.
The Tilian Partnership is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.