- Cedars Park Primary School
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 04 June 2020 01:00 PM
We are looking for two skilful and enthusiastic teachers to join our dedicated staff team from September 2020.
Post 1: Teacher of Year 1
Post 2: Teacher of Year 3
At Cedars, our vision for children is that they see ‘no limit to learning’. We want children to be passionate, resilient learners with good character who achieve well across the curriculum. If you would like to help us in realising this vision, we would love to meet you.
These posts would suit a more experienced teacher or NQT.
You will need to:
- be a skilful teacher, committed to the highest of expectations for all children
- understand what makes effective learning
- be a learner – open to challenge and the exploration of new approaches
- be a committed team member, show initiative and proactively work to improve practice
- promote the principles of inclusion by enabling every child to overcome barriers to learning in order to achieve
- have very high expectations of behaviour and be committed to establishing positive relationships with every child.
- a modern school environment with great facilities
- a brilliant, supportive and dedicated staff team
- children who are enthusiastic learners with very supportive families
- a school that is committed to helping staff develop, e.g. through in-house coaching and excellent CPD opportunities
- a school that is passionate about learning, where practice is based on recent and reliable research.
For further details please contact Caroline Knights or Andy Emms via email: email@example.com
An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section. Unfortunately, we can only respond to shortlisted applicants.
Interview dates: 9 / 10 June 2020.
We are committed to safer recruitment and the protection of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. Appointment is subject to satisfactory enhanced DBS, reference checks and proof of the right to work in the UK.
We are committed to promoting equality and welcome applications from all sections of the community.