- All Saints CE Primary School, Newmarket
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- MPR (0.4 FTE)
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing Date
- 02 March 2020 09:00 AM
2 days pw. (Thursdays and Fridays).
Required from September 2020.
A teacher is required for our Year 3 class. We anticipate that the contract will be for a minimum of 6 months.
The governors are seeking to appoint an outstanding practitioner with a passion for developing and inspiring a life-long love of learning in children to join our dedicated, friendly and highly motivated team. We are a successful and happy school, over-subscribed and well-regarded within our community.
We are looking for a positive, talented and creative individual to join our teaching team. We require a teacher who will engage children, promote their achievements and their wellbeing; a teacher who will inspire pupils and bring learning to life.
Being part of The Diocese of St Edmundsbury and Ipswich Multi Academy Trust provides greater development opportunities for colleagues and a range of benefits including wellbeing services. Teachers work with colleagues from 19 schools and extensive support and development through CPD is offered, as well as mutual collaboration on projects being promoted.
Essential educational requirements:
- A relevant degree or higher degree qualification
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Evidence of, and commitment to, continuing professional development.
Essential skills and experience
- a dynamic and innovative approach to teaching and learning
- sympathy with the Christian ethos of the school
- experience of managing teaching resources
- knowledge of effective strategies to include, engage and meeting the needs of all pupils, in particular underachieving groups, those with SEND and pupils with EAL
- sound knowledge of the National Curriculum for all subjects across the key stage
- awareness of current developments in the field of education and the implications of these for teaching practise
- familiarity with attainment tests
- ability to effectively direct and supervise the work of support staff within the classroom
- ability to engage parents in order to encourage their close involvement in the education of their children
- appetite for continuous improvement and a willingness to share expertise within the school and the DMAT.
In return for your commitment, we can offer an environment in which you are encouraged to learn and progress, whether this be through professional qualifications or an ongoing programme of CPD and coaching and mentoring with colleagues.
We welcome applications from experienced and newly qualified teachers.
Visits to the school are warmly welcomed, please contact the school office to request an appointment on (01638) 662835 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants are encouraged to view our website for further information: www.allsaints.suffolk.sch.uk An application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Closing date: 9am, 2 March 2020. Interviews will be held later in March after shortlisting.
All Saints’ School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to demonstrate that they meet the essential elements of the person specification and will be subject to pre-employment checks including a health check, and Enhanced DBS check and satisfactory references.