- West Row Academy
- Place of work:
- Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- MPR / UPR
- Job term:
- Part Time
- Maternity / Paternity Cover
- Closing Date
- 28 June 2019 03:00 PM
West Row Academy has an exciting opportunity for a Year 6 Teacher to join the team on a temporary basis to cover maternity leave.
This is an ideal opportunity for a newly qualified teacher.
'Empowering everyone to achieve excellence'
We are a dedicated team of life-long learners looking for an outstanding creative, dynamic and caring teacher to join us in ensuring our Year 6 children have a bright future and develop self-belief.
You should possess the ability to use your initiative, take creative risks and have a positive outlook.
West Row Academy is proud to be part of the supportive and forward-thinking Eastern Multi-Academy Trust.
We are looking for someone who is:
- passionate about primary education
- dedicated to changing children's life chances
- able to work creatively, innovatively and develop pupils' self-belief
- able to work flexibly and dynamically
- committed to listening to children and responding to their individual needs
- reflective, with a desire to adapt and innovate their practice as necessary.
We can offer you:
- a dedicated team of professional colleagues who will welcome you with open arms
- a supportive leadership team who believe in a 'growth mind-set' for everyone
- enthusiastic and inventive pupils who will impress and challenge you
- a range of CPD opportunities as part of the Eastern Multi-Academy Trust.
You must hold a teaching qualification.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please contact Ashlea Hewitt at reception to make an appointment on (01638) 715680
To apply please visit: www.eastern-mat.co.uk
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.