- Ormiston Endeavour Academy
- Place of work:
- Salary details:
- Job term:
- Full Time
- Closing Date
- 29 March 2019 01:00 PM
Required from 1 September 2019.
Ormiston Endeavour Academy is seeking to appoint an enthusiastic and qualified Science specialist. Applications are welcome from NQTs as well as from more experienced staff.
We are looking for a teacher who:
- has the ability to teach Science at KS3 and KS4
- is committed to raising standards of attainment and developing the success of their subject
- is passionate about teaching and learning, and would be able to contribute effectively to whole school improvement
- has the vision, imagination and commitment to add to the strengths of the Department, to meet the highest standards and to be a role model for our students.
We can offer you:
- the highest quality professional development through a wide and diverse programme within the Academy, and the extensive use of our professional networks within the country
- fortnightly personalised feedback with simple, clear actions to help you become the best teacher you can be
- high aspirations and expectations of student achievement
- possible relocation allowance
- students that are enthusiastic and keen to learn
- excellent professional development and guidance
- an Academy committed to doing the best for its students.
To apply, please complete the Academy's application form: www.ormistonendeavouracademy.co.uk on our website and write a letter of no more than two sides of A4 explaining how your skills, experience and values make you an ideal candidate for the post.
Alternatively, an application pack can be downloaded from the related information section.
Interview date: w/c 1 April 2019.
We are committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts.