- South Norfolk Council
- Place of work:
- South Norfolk House, Long Stratton; The Boathouse Business Centre, Wisbech
- Salary details:
- Reward package of: circa £45,000 - £55,000 per annum + up to £5,000 phased Golden Hello
- Job term:
- Full Time
- 37 hours per week
- Closing date:
- 03 June 2019 08:00 AM
We are looking for a professionally qualified and experienced Surveyor Team Leader to join our commercially driven and forward-thinking partnership to help shape our organisation at a time of pivotal change within the construction industry. We have a vision for CNC which will position our organisation at the forefront of Building Control.
What you could be part of…
CNC is an innovative Building Control Partnership led by South Norfolk and Broadland Council, which combines the Building Control service of 5 local authorities and delivers its’ service across East Anglia. Working across all sectors our building control service aims to offer a problem-solving approach, working alongside either traditional design route or with design and build teams. Our organisation values staff at all levels and has a clear structure for continued training, development and progression.
You must have…
- Demonstrable Supervisory experience in the delivery of Building Control Services
- Professional Qualifications - MCIOB, MCABE or MRICS
- A passion for construction quality and technical excellence
- Commercial awareness and a commitment to good customer service.
What’s in it for you…
Our industry leading package includes the following:
- Excellent career development programme with fully funded training opportunities
- Flexible working arrangements
- Local Government Pension Scheme with employer contributions of up to 15%
- Essential Car User allowance
- Salary offer will reflect experience and skills
You may still have questions and can contact Steve Fulcher on 07890 599431 to answers these for you.
Interview date: 11 June 2019