- Suffolk County Council
- Place of work:
- West Suffolk House, Bury St Edmunds
- Salary details:
- See Advert Details
- Job term:
- Full Time or Part Time
- 37 per week
- Fixed Term
- Closing date:
- 06 December 2020 11:30 PM
£25,991 pro rata for part time
Contracts and Service development Officer - DMP (12 months fixed term or secondment)
You will hold a key role in supporting the service with the Demand Management Programme, within the Adult & Community Service Directorate, which helps people get the right service at the right time with the right impact.
Your role will see you work as part of the DMP team in a local front line office alongside neighbourhood teams; and you will be in an ideal position to develop, build and help embed the DMP.
In this role you will:
- play a key role within the ACS DMP team
- support the co-ordination of the workstreams within the programme and the logistics around this
- work with the wider Business, Finance and Service Development and Contracts teams on tracking and evaluating the programme and supporting with data collection
- identify trends and themes within data collection and practice culture
- work with front line social care practitioners and managers to support with how they interpret data to help inform practice
- regularly report and present to senior management on progress made within demand management
- be the link between a localised delivery of the demand management programme and the wider county wide programme
- find new avenues to collaborate with Health and other public sector partners around demand management and utilising shared resource within each organisation.
This role offers you the opportunity to join a professional and enthusiastic team ensuring the provision of valued quality services to vulnerable adults across Suffolk.
Knowledge of the public sector and adult social care is not essential if you have the right skills and expertise.
This organisation positively encourages the use of technology to communicate and engage, but in this role you will need to operate across a wide and rural area, so you must either hold a full and current driving licence and have access to personal transport or meet the mobility requirements of the role through other reasonable and suitable means.
Please read the Job and Person Profile before applying for this job.
For an informal discussion only please contact Georgie Stevens via email: Georgie.firstname.lastname@example.org or (07864) 619401.
If you are considering applying for a secondment, please read the secondment policy and ensure you have sought permission to apply before completing your application.
This authority is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children, young people and vulnerable adults and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. DBS checks or police vetting will be required for relevant posts. We are also committed to flexible working. For the types of flexible or part time working available for specific roles, please see the Job and Person Profile. Suffolk County Council - welcoming diversity.